Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching Up

So, ALOT has happened since I posted last. Tabitha had her first birthday. She's walking now. We had 2 family date nights, one we went to Valencia and stayed overnight because I had a work event, and the other was going to the 66er game in San Bernardino. Then, Micah and I went on a date to Magic Mountain. In order to summarize alot of it, I'll just post a lot of pictures with some comments. Hope you enjoy!!!!!

Our Date Day at Magic Mountain!!!!



Oh and this is the fast pass.
We will never go to Magic Mountain again without one.
It was a lifesaver!!! Well worth the money.


Tabs First Birthday


Micah and I took cupcakes to Tabitha's class.
All the kids loved them.
You can tell by the enormous mess!
Here is Tabitha holding up her #1 finger because today she turned 1!
Family Date Night
66ers Game - "Mormon Night"


President Brown threw out the first pitch!

There were fireworks!!!
Only in San Bernardino would they have an Omni Trans bus as a mascot.
We couldn't stop laughing!


Family Date Night - Valencia
I had to go to Valencia for work. Micah and Tabs went with me, and while I was at my meetings, they went to Chuck E Cheese. It was Tabitha's first time. As you'll see it completely wore her out!!!

Tabitha had a blast running around our hotel room.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Busy you have been! Happy birthday to Tabitha!!!

AllenandSarah said...

I miss you too! I can't believe how big your little one is getting. I can't wait til it's our turn to have one. Now, well, it just isn't the right time. As for the friend update thing, I just went in to the Customize option and added the gadget on the side. I don't know how to add pictures though and make them show up normal though...how do you do that???

Jennifer said...

I love looking at your blog. I so wish I could have been there for Tab's first birthday. Please give her a big kiss from Aunt Jen Jen. I sure love you. All of you.