Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kenyon Park






This morning we went to Kenyon Park with the Rialto First Ward Elder's Quorum. It was great, except no one else showed up! But, we didn't care because we had more fun with just our family. It was the very first time Tabitha's ever been to a park. We rode our bikes and Judi played on the playground. It was the first time I've ever been able to ride my new bike. We bought it last summer then I ended up pregnant! So, it was so much fun for us all to try out the bike trails. Judi is getting so good on her bike. Like a seasoned pro! Before we left I took Tabitha on a walk around the park. We had a blast!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Hey Tara, I know you asked to send pics of Aedans Blessing. Its on my blog...but I also noticed that you don't have a link list to have access to my blog at all times. To do that, you need to customize, then go to link list and press edit. It should be simple from then on. If you have any questions email me:) I will send you my blog address again so that you can add it to your link list. I renamed my link list to Family and Friends...so on my site it says that under my family and friends category...hopefully I didn't confuse you :)

Palazuelos Family said...

Tara, you have the cutest family and WOW girl you look so good!!! Can't wait to get together soon. Love ya:)