Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Birthday!






Oh my gosh! I'm 28! It sounds so OLD!!!! For my birthday Micah had his mom come over and babysit Tabitha so we could go to a movie. We saw "Knowing". It's only our 2nd date since Tabs was born (she's 10 months old). So, I was in desperate need of a date. Then on Saturday he took me to PF Changs (my favorite restaurant). On Sunday my mom cooked me dinner and Aryn made me brownies. I love birthdays! Oh, and my parents got me a gift basket full of popcorn and a new popcorn popper. And some other stuff. It was great!

4 comments:

Nay said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Marissa said...

Happy Belated! It sounds like you had some fun :)

Dacia said...

Happy late birthday! Thanks for the friend add on facebooks. That's so great that you and Micah got to go out for your bday! I just love date nights!

I saw on facebook that you posted this blog and thought I'd hop on over and check it out. Great to see Micah and his cute little family!

Palazuelos Family said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! You look SO GOOD!!! And yes we need to make this get together happen one of these days