Friday, February 20, 2009

Family Date Night

For Valentines Day we decided to have a "Family Date Night". The girls woke up to lots of goodies. They each had a little stuffed animal with some candy and a Valentines Day outfit for our Date Night. We took them to the "Friends 2B Made" store in Ontario Mills.
We wanted to take them before they close down on August 2, 2009. Judi and Tabitha each picked out their dolls. Then we went over, and they picked out their dolls new heart.
They took the heart in their hand, rubbed it, then gave it a kiss before sewing up into the doll. Then they put their foot on the stuffing pumper and filled up their dolls.
The next step is to put them in the groomer chair and do their hair.

Once they are all glamoured up, then you move on to pick out an outfit.
After the dolls are all done we go over to the computers and create a birth certificate for each doll. Judi named her doll "Alexis Texas" (like Hannah Montana), and Tabitha named her doll "Baby Tab".
After we were done we went over to "Mel's Diner" and picked out whatever we wanted from the menu. Each of us had a huge meal with a desert. While we were enjoying our food we all selected songs from the Juke Box and listened for them to play.
We had a blast! I love Family Date Night! I'm thinking of making it a tradition!

4 comments:

Palazuelos Family said...

Oh my goodness Tara, that is SO SO SO cute! I LOVED IT, you are the cutest Mommy! I think I will take my girls to that doll shop, it looks way fun!

Michelle said...

You guys are so sweet! Can you adopt me??

Thanks for all the sweet comments you leave...I appreciate it a bunch!! :)

Marian and Sadie said...

HI, long time no talk!

What a surprise, how are you doing? How is your family and your sister? Are you still living in California?
It's funny that I'm in touch with you now because I was thinking about your sister, and the experience I had with her and her family when she was sealed to her son. That was a wonderful experience!
How are your parents; tell them I said,"hi". Do you still keep in touch with Jennifer, and if you do, how is she doing?
I gotta run but thank you for your comment, and now that I have your blog address I will keep in touch. I hope to hear from you soon.

Always, Marian

Granpa and Grandma Robertson said...

We finally found you!!! we love it keep it up!!!


We love you!!!

Grandpa Mel, Grandma Judy, Grandma Kathy and Auntie Christy